On two of the Macs, as soon as I fired up the Citrix app, the Java vpn window would show 'error'. Then I remembered that I had done some Java development in the past and installed various jdks from Oracle so I ran: That was on the working Mac.

Then I remembered the difference between 'System' Java, Java plugins, and Java development kits.

Phrases like 'Call my wife' or 'Tell my dad' stopped working.

dating pro software open source script-3dating pro software open source script-60dating pro software open source script-78

Dating pro software open source script sex dating remarriage

In Lin Castor (which you need to double-click twice to fully open for editing): on handle_url(args) if (|URL| of args starts with "https://mail.google.") then tell application "Google Chrome" open location |URL| of args end tell else if (|URL| of args starts with " then tell application "Firefox" open location |URL| of args end tell else tell application "Safari" open location |URL| of args end tell end return 1 end Obviously you should customize the code to suite your own specific needs.

You can validate the script right in Lin Castor before saving/activating it.

I had tried a ton of suggested fixes for the issue before stumbling upon this work around. In it, I link to the Apple discussion forums at the bottom, where people have been saying that this workaround fixes the issue for them.

[crarko adds: I find I already don't have middle names in any of my Contacts, so I've not seen this.

To fix things for the moment I simply removed the jdk folders.

And then checked that the reported version of Java was 1.6 on each Mac.For Safari, enable the Develop Window and use an option in there that works. [crarko adds: I don't have an older system active at the moment to try this.It's inevitable that older software becomes obsolete, the same way older hardware does.All you have to do is delete the middle name of the person in *your* contact card where it is stored as a relationship.I'm not sure why that works; it shouldn't, but it does.The first thing is that you have to do some configuring of both Java and Safari to get the applet to run at all.